11.05.2011

With gratitude - a tree for fall

Day 5

I follow many blogs. They have become a good thing to scan through as I'm waiting at dance class, speech or after school pick-up. One of my favorites is petitelefant.com. Allison Czarnecki writes in a style I find fun to read. She also likes many of the same things I do, so its interesting. She posted a picture of her gratitude tree and I wanted to share a picture of ours.


This is our first year. I originally saw this idea a few weeks ago on Pinterest (its a really fun virtual bulletin board site that is ADDICTIVE!!!!!).

The girls are both contributing and its been interesting to see what they add to it. I was pleasantly surprised to see Miss A sitting at the island writing a couple of tags this afternoon. She added at least two because as she said, "I forgot to yesterday." We have so much to be thankful for. I'll share our list after Thanksgiving...it should be interesting.

With gratitude,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your message will be posted shortly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails