3.30.2011

Charleston...more information

I was just catching up on a few blogs and came across this post on Charleston at domestic ease. Check it out here.

Makes me want to head back there sooner rather than later. ***sigh*** I may not have mentioned this before on the blog but after a day of walking around that fair city I let Mr. M know that some time in our distant future I wanted to rent one of the quaint row houses for a month or so and spend time getting to know every nook and cranny, museum, restaurant and cafe of this wonderful place. I kid you not I felt like I was walking around in some period movie for a week. Charming! Sweet! Beautiful! Click the link above...look at the pictures...I think you'll agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your message will be posted shortly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails