11.01.2011

With gratitude - an annual tradition

Day 1

Well, its been a year since I last blogged about gratitude. Thanksgiving is just around the corner (where exactly has the time gone?!?!?!!!) and I'm ready to be more aware of the Wonderful Between once again. There is much of it if you are just looking and aware of your surroundings. You can look back to read posts from last year if you wish.

Today I'm thankful to be here again this year to do it again. I have even seen a few facebook status updates from friends noting what they are thankful for today. It is so fun to see and inspiring. They all put a smile on my face.

I'm busy thinking of ideas for posts and need to get some pictures downloaded. Stay tuned!!!

In the meantime...join my challenge...what are you thankful for today??? Comment here, change your facebook status, blog about it or just THINK about it. You don't have to make it public knowledge to be affected by the power this challenge will bring to you. Trust me, doing this for a month will change your perspective on the world and you'll notice the challenge following you until next November.

With gratitude,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your message will be posted shortly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails