11.01.2010

With gratitude

November already. Where did the time go? Seems like yesterday it was the 4th of July and I was starting to dread (or countdown) the days until Miss A started kindergarten. Now here we are at November 1 and she's preparing (a.k.a. she needs a poodle skirt) for a 50s themed party at Kindergarten celebrating their 50th day of school.

Today I was reminded via facebook of a wonderful challenge that I did last year. Unfortunately I don't remember where I came across the idea but it was NOT born in my little brain. Here's the deal...each day until Thanksgiving post something you are thankful for. You can make it your status on facebook, blog about it, write it down on your calendar, make a post-it note, whatever floats your boat. The point is write it down somewhere and before you know it you'll be finding all kinds of things you're grateful for instead of all the little things that bug you during the course of a day.

November 1 - today I'm thankful for the sunshine. It was a beautiful day in North Dakota. I almost didn't need a jacket. That's a huge bonus when the calendar says, "November."

What are you thankful for?

With gratitude,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your message will be posted shortly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails