11.28.2010

A few words that said it all

Mr. M was driving us to a hockey game this past Friday night. He was heading down the street and Miss A suddenly starts saying, "Slow down Dad, you're going too fast. Slow down, the police will get you." Not missing a beat we hear another little voice from the back seat, "Faster, faster. I yike faster!" Of course those of us in the front seat laughed.

I was immediately struck by this. I think I even said, "There you have it. That's the personalities of our two girls!" One who is cautious and sticks to the rules and the other who loves speed, some danger and pushing limits. I'm always amazed at how different they are when everything around them is the same. That's what makes it interesting I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! So true, I agree that it is fun to see their little personalities blossom. Funny how they can be so alike and so different! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Your message will be posted shortly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails